সোমবার, ২৫ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Alchemy vs Chris King vs Tune for 195 rec rider - Road Bike, Cycling ...


Which hub do you think is best for a 195Lb recreation rider in hilly areas? I'm primarily buying new wheels to go lighter, but I don't want to do something that makes no sense for my weight.

Alchemy Elf/Orc (some sort of "UL" thing coming?)
Chris King R45's
Tune 70/170

I run SRAM 10spd. I'd like to have a low spoke count, prefer the looks of radial front, don't mind different lacking solutions for rear. I like the sapim cx-rays, wouldn't mind mixing in the rear for DS, NDS if that made sense.

The Pacenti's are looking like the most likely mate for rims. Brass nipples. Would love to go alloy, but maybe not reliable enough.

Not really worried about the cost differences. And I know it's a waste of money, but am considering ceramic upgrades since they are available for each of these hubs.

Sounds like the R45's are very reliable, but Alchemy beats them on weight and possibly rigidty that would allow lower spoke counts. Is 20/28 crazy? The Tune's have attractive weights, but I have read some lot problems?

Thoughts?

Source: http://forums.roadbikereview.com/wheels-tires/alchemy-vs-chris-king-vs-tune-195-rec-rider-301158.html

adriana lima victoria secret fashion show SEC Championship Rick Majerus Cotto vs Trout Robin Givens Gus Malzahn

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন